I’ve reached out to tax professionals who work with travelers, and picked up some top-notch tips to share with you. Thank you Joseph Smith of TravelTax and Joseph Conte of Travel Nurse Tax for the awesome tax advice. I also searched the Internet and found a great list of accountants on the PanTravelers website that I will share with you and include my own additions:
- Dan Kobaly, CPA EA – More than 20 years experience working with healthcare travelers. Offers a Travel Nurse Tax Guide.
- Paul Muret, CPA – His sister is a travel nurse, and he offers a Travel Nurse Tax Guide.
- Rick Odemar, EA – Long history of working with travelers.
- Joseph Smith, EA/RRT – More than 20 years experience working with travel nurses.
- Joseph Conte – More than 14 years experience working with travel nurses.
As I wrap up this series on tax tips for travelers, thank you for checking it out, and I hope it’s helped you with your taxes. And don’t forget, filing deadline is April 15! If you cannot finish your taxes by then, be sure to file for an extension. This paperwork is also due April 15. Good luck!