Case Management - Registered Nurse
TRS Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse that is licensed in MD to work in the specialty area of Case Management. (Compact license is acceptable)
- This is a 13 assignment
- This is a 8a-4p shift
- The start date for this assignment is 12/19/2018
Minimum Requirements Include:
- 2 years of recent experience as a RN
- 1 year of recent experience specializing in Case Mgmt
- Current RN license within the state of practice (Compact license is acceptable)
- Current Basic Life Support certification
TRS Healthcare is a nurse-owned, staffing firm specializing in staffing across the United States since 1996. Our mission is to Comfort and Restore Lives Across the Nation. TRS is able to achieve this by partnering with incredible nurses who have a passion for patient care.
Benefits of a Travel Assignment with TRS Healthcare:
- 401(k) retirement plans with 50% company matching.
- Free Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Full coverage health insurance along with dental and vision.
- All pre-contract costs covered – we pay or reimburse for your compliance.
- Industry-leading app and time entry technology.
- Sign-on and Completion bonuses.
- $1,000 referral bonuses with online tracking – no limit on your earning potential!
- Licensure reimbursement.
- Fully trained recruiters with a focus on your needs and career.
- Opportunities to experience different regions, cultures and facilities across the United States.