Cardiovascular Operating Room - Surgical Technician
Ann Arbor, MI
TRS Healthcare is seeking a Surgical Technician that is licensed in MI to work in the specialty area of Cardiovascular Operating Room.
- This is a 13 assignment
- This is a 12 Hour Shifts, Rotate If Necessary shift
- The start date for this assignment is 08/23/2019
Minimum Requirements Include:
- 2 years of recent experience as a Surg Tech
- 1 year of recent experience specializing in CVOR
- Current Surg Tech license within the state of practice
- Current Basic Life Support certification
TRS Healthcare is a nurse-owned, staffing firm specializing in staffing across the United States since 1996. Our mission is to Comfort and Restore Lives Across the Nation. TRS is able to achieve this by partnering with incredible nurses who have a passion for patient care.
Benefits of a Travel Assignment with TRS Healthcare:
- Free Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Full coverage health insurance along with dental and vision.
- All pre-contract costs covered – we pay or reimburse for your compliance.
- Industry-leading app and time entry technology.
- Sign-on and Completion bonuses.
- If you refer an RN to us, you and the nurse you refer will both receive $500 upon the completion of their contract!
- Licensure reimbursement.
- Fully trained recruiters with a focus on your needs and career.
- Opportunities to experience different regions, cultures and facilities across the United States.